Laying Rails in Bristol

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 1 20:19:29 EDT 2009

Is it necessary to pre register? As I recall, registration at the event held
in Lynchburg took place on the date of the mini con. Since I live near
Bristol I plan to attend but had planned to register then.

Bob McCracken

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:55 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org