YARD LAYOUT

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 24 13:18:49 EDT 2009

Marty

Perfect! The text and pictures are even better!

Thanks to you and Jim (archives) for your help - now all I got to do is build it!

Ed Svitil

To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Subject: Re: YARD LAYOUT
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:22:05 -0400
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

The best I've seen for an engine terminal is in "The Norfolk And Western Class J" by Ken Miller. Pages 52-53 have a great diagram of Shaffers Crossing in Roanoke. The Richard Prince book also has a diagram of Portsmouth on page 90.

Marty Flick