Signal Head

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 10 12:55:58 EDT 2009

Really depends on the signal head and use, the center light was
simply blanked with a metal plate with tabs, it is easy to take one
out or lose it when being dismantled. Certain indications used an
amber center light on the lower head to my recollection.

By 1968, general usage would be color position lights on the original
N&W.

Ken Miller