Signal Head

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Sep 9 13:02:11 EDT 2009

Mr Nichols; Thanks for you answer. I am modeling the N&W circa 1968 and NS circa 2000 (not both at the same time!) and for as long as I have been chasing the N&W, since about 1985, I note that the amber lights had been replaced with red, green and amber in the position light signals. Does anyone know what time frame that change was made in? I do know that the Pennsy used all amber in electrified territory and red, green and amber in diesel territory; but again, not sure when the change was made. Thanks. Dan Mulhearn

Dan and Nina Mulhearn; Pipestem WV
dannina1 at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.