CF Cabooses

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 21 23:31:43 EDT 2009

Charlie, I was also looking forward to these cabooses, but I've never bought into the pre-order thing. So I guess indirectly I, and others like me, bear some responsibility.

Will that change my behavior? Probably not.

I'm still a little perturbed with Broadway as on the back of the CF cancellation, they've recently gone silent on the USRA Light Pacific they'd been dangling (which was to serve as a stand in for an E2). I hear they make good stuff, but as they keep cancelling everything I want, I may never know!

In the meantime, grab an AMB CF kit - not a built-up, but not hard either. And more importantly, they're actually on the shelves!

Matt Goodman