PCM/Broadway N&W CF Caboose in HO

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 21 19:47:44 EDT 2009

It has been discussed before, the item has been canceled. Apparently there
were not enough orders. I had one on order at my LHS for about forever, at
least 2.5 years, whenever they were first announced. If you check out there
website, I believe the Caboose is no longer there. The only good news is
that it looks like in August the SD40-2 hi hood for N&W will be on the
shelves. Though I believe this item was originally announced in the fall of
06. So it took them almost three years. Fortunately on both these items my
LHS did not require a deposit (since I am a good customer) and he told me
not to cancel the order.

I split era's. I love the diesel era of N&W but I do run steam on occasion,
especially at shows. Right before the CF caboose was announced, I picked up
a brass Division Point, N&W caboose factory painted. But since I have two
steam freight engines I needed another one. So, would check ebay from time
to time and managed to snag two wooden kits, which are now on my to-do list.

A.J. Gemperline