discontinued coal loads

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 20 00:01:11 EDT 2009

Just an FYI, two popular lines of coal loads are disappearing from the market. CM Shops has announced that all of their coal, ore, and gravel loads are discontinued. They will remain in business selling mugs, tunnel portals, and other products. And although I have heard no official announcement, the number of available Blue Mountain coal loads keeps shrinking. We have more part numbers on our store shelf than are listed at the distributor.

Chooch, Model Railstuff/Mr. Plaster, and JWD all appear to be keeping their coal loads available, but if you happen to prefer the look of either the CM or Blue Mountain loads, or already have some and want a uniform appearance to your loads for unit train service, you may want to consider placing an order with your local hobby shop.

Marty Flick