New Spectrum Bachmann J #611

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 4 12:51:33 EDT 2009

Nigel

Sorry, my email was unclear. It is DCC fitted and has the Soundtraxx Tsunami decoder. Or I assume it has, becasue nothing works!!

Barry

Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:36:49 +0000
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Subject: Re: New Spectrum Bachmann J #611
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Hi Barry;

DCC ready??? Your model has to be rather old stock, as Bachmann has offered the J as DCC ready for years. The current model has a Soundtraxx Tsunami sound decoder. The previous one was DCC equipped, with a copy of a Lenz decoder.

Many models do not store very well, and need some encouragement after long term storage.

Nigel