HO scale 2-10-2 information needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 15 23:00:37 EDT 2009

Marty,

I didn't know Proto made a 2-10-2 - that might be interesting as well.
I've received an answer on the Spectrum version, but have not heard
anything on the IHC. As for the crank pin throw, it's the distance from
the center of the crank pin to the center of the axle. Ideal for my
purposes would be 15" (scale inches, of course), but it's hardly the
most critical dimension.

I'm fine with a direct response off list, as this has little to do with
the N&W, other than the faint possibility of using one of these as a
staring point for an M.

Thanks for your time,
Kenneth Rickman

Kenneth Rickman - krickman1 at carolina.rr.com
Salisbury, NC

"Once admit that human life can be guided by reason, and all possibility
of life is annihilated" - Leo Tolstoy