MTH class J

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 2 13:00:56 EDT 2009

Bill:
The reason you do not see any problem with the mth loco is because you are using their proprietary system.
The NMRA has set a standard years ago so that all DCC system are compatible, mth system is not fully compatible!
That is why mth does not call their system DCC, they call is DCS. Those who do not own their system cannot fully access
all of the functions and are paying extra $$$ for something they cannot use unless they spend more money and buy their DCS.
If you do buy their DCS system you will have to make all you other brands/locos to match his locos.
Stephen Rineair