MTH class J

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 1 18:06:57 EDT 2009

Bob

Regarding the Spectrum J; what is the pulling power on a flat straight track, and how much could they drag up your 1.6% ( 1:60 I think on this side of the Atlantic!) banks?

I have one on order, and though I will have no line for a long while I have long term plans for an outdoor line , using Peco code 83 rail, and would like it to pull at least 8 up a 1.5% (1:75) grade.

I see the new spectrum J's come with the Soundtraxx DCC system so they should at least sound good.

Barry Reeves
www.northwestlondonblues.co.uk