BENCHWORK HEIGHT

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 14 20:19:59 EDT 2009

I have a double-deck layout in my basement. I installed a drop ceiling at a
level that would cover all the mechanicals and ductwork. It came out at
6¹9². My staging sits right on top of cantilevers 32² above the floor, and
the lower level subroadbed averages around 6² above that. The upper deck
cantilevers are 24² above the lower ones putting them at 56². The upper
deck subroadbed sits 3² above the cantilevers on average. I¹m 5¹11² and can
reach manually operated switches easily on the upper deck.

Bob Folsom