BENCHWORK HEIGHT

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 10 22:56:04 EDT 2009

Thanks, cousin Jim, for the unsolicited comments. Jim did significantly enhance my effort with the gift of a very nice and historically accurate N&W hopper, as well as an "Ohio State University" Pullman (I live in good ole' Columbus, Ohio), both excellent examples of his exceptional and meticulous model building abilities - incidentally, both models are light years ahead of the standards normally "acceptable" on my layout, which I do not mean to put down, or apologize for, or discredit at all - they are just that much better than what I do! Earlier, he had favored me with a small town railroad station. Not having room for another "town" on my table, I turned it into a railway museum "office" - here we display a much earlier era of rolling stock and steam "power," so to speak........

Also, let me say, I was glad to see a few more posts noting the benefits of a lower table.....don't rule it out - it (35") might just be you, Ed!

Bob Nichols