NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 63, Issue 3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Mar 4 15:11:35 EST 2009

I have done business with Steve, and consider him a friend, and I know that
he's very passionate about this hobby. However, (let me start my meter for
a moment)Ivan is right. And since this list is more or less "owned" (I
believe)by NWHS, there is just enough possibility of liability that we need
to exercise some care in what we say publicly about firms or individuals.
This can create problems that we really don't want to deal with.

Frank Bongiovanni, Attorney
(turning off the meter)