NW Neon Sign

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 27 10:52:05 EST 2009

"I'd prefer the N&W one too, but maybe if we show support by purchasing this one we can talk them into making the older one."

I would like to think that there are enough diesel era modelers around to make the NW sign a success. But to get back to your though process, if I don't want that sign, I'm not going to buy it thinking that it will help get the N&W sign made. Besides, the N&W sign was around longer and should have been made first. :p
That brings me to the question, have any of you found a solution to quieten the noise these signs make?
Jimmy Lisle