NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 62, Issue 22

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 15 13:39:33 EST 2009

Peter, Bill and to anyone else it may concern. Have you guys tried
Accurail? Of course it might help if they have a model that fits the N&W
prototype. I do know they are friendly towards model railroad clubs in
custom painting certain schemes for the cars they produce. The quantity was
fairly low at the time. I think we had to order at least 150. The items
proved so popular we ordered several more batches and ended up ordering
about 500.

I am not sure what they would want with modeling a specific prototype. Just
a thought.

A.J. Gemperline