Fw: Ongoing Model Projects

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 15 09:34:44 EST 2009

From: vgnrails at verizon.net <vgnrails at verizon.net>
Subject: Ongoing Model Projects
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 12:35 PM

Maybe it happens every spring because after waiting another year we haven't heard anything.  If from time to time we were told something there wouldn't be in case to get off of, even if it's just we have a couple of projects going with some major mfgs, etc.  But there isn't any reason to be super sensitive just because somebody asks, but that seems to be the case if you ask about anything that's going on!  Committees may be made of volunteers but they are still responsible to the membership!

Rodney