Another J in HO scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 13 10:23:53 EST 2009

The mth J sounds good, BUT.....
mth models are not user friendly. Examples:
- they do not MU consist easily with other brands, ( you have to set all your locos to their speed control)
- you pay a higher price for functions you cannot use on DC or DC
- you have to buy their DCS to use all the functions
- their locos need to be programmed on the main (per manual)(so you would have to isolate the locomotive)
- you pay for gimmicks you nor not use
- their locos are not NMRA compliant
and most of all * Mike does not play fair in the sandbox* or he will sue.
Stephen Rineair