Show us what ya got!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 13 09:20:38 EST 2009

My module of a N&W modern ash plant (Williamson yard) is waiting for me to get around to installing the light poles and piping. One of a few projects I started on several years ago while recovering from surgery. Best therapy ever!

Gary Setter

To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgSubject: Re: Show us what ya got!Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:30:06 -0500From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

I just realized that I've been very gabby lately.
I am very fortune enough to fall off a ladder down a stairwell and break a rib so that I can spend more time at my work bench.
Hey! If I have to spend the next 4 to 6 weeks modeling to heal, then I'll have to suffer. I'm so lucky!

Happy Modeling,
Stephen Rineair
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.orgTo change your subscription go tohttp://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-modeling-listBrowse the NW-Modeling-List archives athttp://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-modeling-list/
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009