Fw: Modeling committee projects- who's listening?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 12 16:21:12 EST 2009

I am just curious what our Society modeler committee is working on and yet being a modeling forum thought someone would let us know, or am I the only curious one.
How about projects like the VGN battleship gons that Rich Yoder has done in several versions in O scale to be available in HO. Or some DL440/T6's from OMI. I got tired of waiting for the N&W GP9 Redbird and Bluebirds and all I did was suggest to project to Overland and now the ball is rolling..
How about another Station kit from Kings Mills like the GREEN COVE Station that sold out, I would love to see another -Rural Retreat?. It's been a year now since the Modeling committee has been in office and yet not one announcement. Has anyone asked PCM to do another version of the Y6b or back date it to a Y6a or BLI do another version of the Class A (majority of the tooling is already done). What happened the special N&W Kadee 2 bay covered hopper that was asked about here on the forum. Does anyone else have other suggestion?

Stephen Rineair