Fw: Update on Division Point Baggage

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 11 13:35:20 EST 2009

Division Point has set the pricing for the N&W baggage car and is slightly higher than I anticipated.
The cars should sell around $390. He as also sent another reservation sheet to dealers taking orders
for the other cars.See attached.
I would strongly suggest if you going to oder as these are going to be VERY VERY Limited!!!
Excerpp from DP's news letter -
As you know, the pilot model of the first N&W heavyweight car is
here (DP-3800, RPO car). I still have to verify the lettering,
and I suspect the N&W Tuscan red might be trouble, but delivery is
three to four months away.
(no interior or lights).

Stephen Rineair