Research

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 5 16:39:19 EST 2009

Rob:
I have worked with, consulted, and been on the ground up on projects from HO, O and G -1/32 scale.
I have an extensive back ground, as I retired a the age of 50 years, which I missed my goal by 5 years.
Our friend at Aristo Craft has also written the pros and cons of the model business and discussed the frustrations.
It is also very much common sense when you compare what you say your investor would like to do
and what other G scale manufactures are actually doing. A high school student could see that{ one if he could read}.
Again, I wish him well, but we all know better. I sure do not wish to put a fire hose on some one who is willing to spend $ $ $ >
I sure would like a N&W M in 1/32 scale. Just for the shake of it all- Name one G scale articulated locomotive under &1000.

Stephen