Drawings of N&W Cantilever Bridge (Signals)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 5 19:03:27 EST 2008

I don't have any N&W cantilever signal bridges but I do have Pennsy cantilever diagrams. some are pretty close to the image that in the photo. you might try S-432 for the decking. A large library of Pennsy equipment is on http://prr.railfan.net/signalstandards/standards.cgi. It's quite a large libraray to look through and by the look in the photo a lot of the equipment would tranfer nicely.