HO Scale Passenger Car Question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 20 13:54:54 EST 2008

Stephen: In that case, you may be happier with the IHC coach. The window arrangement is closer to a P3 (even considering the rifle slot windows) and you get a much nicer diaphragm. The AHM(Rivarossi) car has too many windows, and they are a little taller than they should be. I assume your P1, PM and D1 are AMB laser kits. Have you ever considered making your own sides out of sheet styrene? I will be doing a clinic on this at the Roanoke convention next year. Jim NicholsTo: NW Modeling List