HO scale N&W SW8 for trade

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 1 09:37:36 EDT 2008

Hello, I have an Proto 2000 SW8 for trade in N&W blue with the roadnumber #2111 which represents an ex-NKP unit. This loco is DCC and sound equipped. I'm looking to trade for an Atlas S-4 in N&W blue, or a Proto 1000 N&W RS-11 in the Gothic herald, or a Proto 2000 N&W GP-9 in the Gothic herald. I bought the switcher new and it has very little run time because it simply won't run on my analog railroad. Please email me directly at brigdave05 at bellsouth.net .
Thanks, Dave