DS-4-4-660

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 9 07:32:52 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/9/2008 7:02:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Whatever you do to make it, it'll run better than the prototype . . .

EdKing

Amen ! Norfolk Southern had three. I'm not sure ANY Baldwin will
M/U with EMD,s, GE,s or Alco's unless modified. NS 661-663
got a lot of TLC at Carolina Shops. The mechanical staff told me
that the wicks (I think they're part of the lubrication system)
couldn't be changed without lifting the carbody off the trucks.
One other point - - - UG LEEE.
Harry Bundy