Atlas U30B Phase 2 in HO Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 7 17:42:03 EDT 2008

--0-884959222-1220823723=:22148

Marty,=A0I think your right on!=A0 I'm sure that we can find something to c=
omplain about with just about every model produced if we looked hard enough=
.=A0 Sometimes there are production errors or quality control issues, if th=
e bell was left in the mold to long, however we can't expect manufacturers =
to scrap everything and just "eat" the setup and run costs and do it over f=
or=A0most issues.=A0 The perfectionists=A0should be happy they only have to=
=A0spend $3.95=A0to "correct" the model.=A0 Speaking of perfection, first,=
=A0I agree that the bell=A0is elongated, however=A0if the shape of the bell=
is the only thing wrong,=A0it makes it a flaw not flaws.=A0 Second,=A0flaw=
and error are=A0nouns and gripe, not grip which means to hold=A0or grasp s=
omething, is a verb.=A0 You can gripe or complain about=A0a error but you c=
an't flaw one!=0A=A0=0A=A0=0ARodney
--0-884959222-1220823723=:22148

<DIV>Marty,&nbsp;I think your right on!&nbsp; I'm sure that we can find something to complain about with just about every model produced if we looked hard enough.&nbsp; Sometimes there are production errors or quality control issues, if the bell was left in the mold to long, however we can't expect manufacturers to scrap everything and just "eat" the setup and run costs and do it over for&nbsp;most issues.&nbsp; The perfectionists&nbsp;should be happy they only have to&nbsp;spend $3.95&nbsp;to "correct" the model.&nbsp; Speaking of perfection, first,&nbsp;I agree that the bell&nbsp;is elongated, however&nbsp;if the shape of the bell is the only thing wrong,&nbsp;it makes it a flaw not flaws.&nbsp; Second,&nbsp;flaw and error are&nbsp;nouns and gripe, not grip which means to hold&nbsp;or grasp something, is a verb.&nbsp; You can gripe or complain about&nbsp;a error but you can't flaw one!</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Rodney</P>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif"><BR>
--0-884959222-1220823723=:22148--