Future N&W/VGN Brass Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Sep 6 09:09:03 EDT 2008

Ron,

I appreciate the time Mr. Davenport spent building this list - it will be
most helpful in planning my next acquistion. One correction on the Kohs
"A". Kohs is not taking reservations at this time per the Kohs Web site and
in email communications I have had with Mr. Kohs. But then again, I may not
have received my advance reservation package however, so I will write to Mr.
Kohs to confirm. Best, Steve