Atlas U30B

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 5 16:14:20 EDT 2008

Hello,
I think some people are forgetting what was available in the 1970's or 1980's! Has anyone looked through an Walthers Catalog from the mid-70's to early 80's lately? I remember the old Athearn stuff, as well as older Atlas, Bachman, Model Power, Life-Like and even Tyco! I think we have it made now, especially those of us who can't afford brass!!
Dave Grigsby
-------------- Original message from NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>: --------------

You seem surprised! As a mfg rep told me a while back, that's part of the reason why N&W models don't get a lot of priority.

Rodney

Message: 3