Track - Layout Diagrams of the Bluefield , WV and Pounding Mill, VA yards circa: 1946 to 1965

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 23 17:00:54 EDT 2008

D size paper is 24" x 36". As I do not live at the Archives, I do not know
what we have available in it at any given time as I cannot got out into the
files and look. Note that the Archives volunteers load new drawings and
other information into the database at every archives session. Like you I
have to go to the website and see what is posted in the "SEARCH the
ARCHIVES" link to see what is there. I will let you perform your own search
from the N&WHS website home page. You should monitor the list as it is
updated frequently as work progresses in the archives. The search section
is easy and simple to use.

Gary Rolih

Cincinnati, OH

_____