Track - Layout Diagrams of the Bluefield , WV and Pounding Mill, VA yards circa: 1946 to 1965

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 21 21:43:54 EDT 2008

David: I can't supply diagrams of the Bluefield yard, but may be able to advise you about structure locations, as I grew up in sight of the middle yard from 1946 to 1952 when I went to college, then off and on until about 1964. You may want to contact me off-list at jamesanichols at bellsouth.net. BTW: the Bluefield yard was quite extensive. It would take up your whole layout and then some. Obviously, you will need to do selective compression. Jim Nichols