Sunset VGN 2-10-10-2 models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 20 16:49:26 EDT 2008

Charley:
Thanks for the update, could you please provide the reservation link.
Also, just for clarrification, Kohs models are secand to none in 2-rail O scale. Sunset
does not have all the gingerbread detail [even HO brass has more], no sound, and desn't
even have DCC 8 or 9 pin hookups.

Thanks,
Stephen Rineair