O Scale CPL signals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 1 18:18:51 EDT 2008

What they have a photograph of would approximate an N&W holdout signal.  On the Bristol Line, I photographed that type at Wyndale, Holdout Marion, and Holdout Glade Spring.

Here's a photo of the one at Glade Spring.   I took it December 21st, 1996 at dusk.

It would be easy enough to remove the marker on that signal and make it an automatic (intermediate) signal.  Then, you could model both of those types.

That makes me want to model O scale!  (just kidding!)

I haven't seen anything like that on the Conrail side of NS personally.

Ben Blevins