N&WHS convention

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 5 10:45:42 EDT 2008

You're on! I'll call later in the week, but consider it a deal.
-------------- Original message from NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>: --------------

Mr. Smoke,
I will be traveling alone to the convention in Marion. If you haven’t gotten someone to share the accommodations and cost, please call me at 980-621-6776.
I work 11:00 AM-11:00 PM this week, but you may leave message and time to call back and I will call you.
I didn’t know for sure my plans until now. I will be there June 10 for the BOD meeting.
Please call me, if necessary. If I don’t hear from you, I hope to see you in Marion.
Thanks, David Lugar