Overland Pawhattan Passenger Cars?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 8 17:54:21 EDT 2008

Thanks Dan for the information.
Bob's wife no longer has the brass collection as she sold it a few years ago.
The gentleman who bought it has sold all of it at shows or on ebay.

Stephen Rineair

Subject: Re: Overland Pawhattan Passenger Cars?

Stephen; The late Bob Riffe was a big dealer in N&W brass. I got my Powhatan Arrow unskirted set from him. His wife Judy, has been selling off his stock and may have some, or one, of the Overland sets left. I know Bob had another he offered to me but I couldn't afford it at the time. You might want to check with Judy Riffe off list at leconte at frontier.net Regards, Dan Mulhearn

Dan and Nina Mulhearn; Pipestem WV
dannina1 at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org