Fw: [tugboats] Railroad tugs

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Apr 6 08:53:32 EDT 2008

FYI, here ia a forwarded message from the tugboat list. I got the mag last
evening and the tugboat article looks to be quite a read. It includes a
section on the VGN Rwy tug, the W.R. Coe, with a pic of the tug on her
delivery trip to Norfolk. Also shown is a color pic of a very nice model by
the author Joe Hack, of the W.R. Coe in the original yellow paint scheme.
The article also includes tugs from Erie, LV and NH RRs.

Keep in touch!

Don Munsey, Jr dmunseyjr at comcast.net
S/Sn42, Hn42 and LEGO Radio controlled train operator
River Logging fan
Big Sandy & Cumberland RR fan
Virginian Rwy fan
Bonsai grasshopper
Living in the UpperRightCorner of Louisiana.