Friends of Virginian Railway at Milepost 2008

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 1 08:33:15 EDT 2008

Here is a reminder:

Wednesday, April 2 may be the last day for reserving a room at Twin Falls
State Park lodge for Friends of Virginian Railway at Milepost 2008. That is
the date our block of rooms is opened to the public and the rates are revised.

The company making our event tee shirts has extended the advance order
deadline to Saturday April 26.

And we would appreciate having event registrations asap. The bus for the
Saturday tour only holds 32 and it will be getting full soon.

See this web age for all the details:
_http://milepost141.http://milephttp://milepost1http://milepost1http://mile_
(http://milepost141.googlepages.com/friendsofvirginianrailwayatmilepost2008)

Contact me off list for a registration form as a word document.

Aubrey Wiley
_VgnRy43 at aol.com_ (mailto:VgnRy43 at aol.com)

Home.