New N Scale Y3 coming.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 29 11:24:35 EST 2008

I'm not an N scaler, but I thought that I might mention to those of you who are, the latest catalogette from Walthers shows a Y3 with sound & DCC.

If the model is true to the picture, it will be the Y3 variant that recieved the front engines from the Y5's with the "Y" pipe w/headlight. Looks very nice. I just wish that I could get a set of front cylinders like that for my Lionel Y3.
Jimmy Lisle

PS
Would anyone know how an N Scale train would scale down to be used as a "Live Steam" model for O Scale?