HO Baby "J" (K2a) Bachmann Conversion from Old 611 body

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 27 20:46:10 EST 2008

Thanks, Nigel!

I will have to look at their site and see if they are still there. Couple of
items that I have in motion are

1.) ordered a Bachmann re-power kit #3-202 from Bowser. It has the mount on it
for the trailing truck.

2.) Walthers sells a two wheel (single axle trailing truck that is listed as
Hodge trailing truck w/42" wheels for Northern Pacific. P/n 585-31010 It
looks identical to the ones pictured under the N&W K2a. It looks as iff it will
mount on the Bowser re-power mount. Will let you know when the arrive some time
next week.

Regards
George Crawley