LAYOUT PLANNING TOOLS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 23 19:59:35 EST 2008

By far the best layout design software I have ever used is XTrkCAD,
which is available as open source freeware. As with any CAD software,
there's a little bit of a learning curve, but nothing outrageous.

You can find the program and associated information at
http://www.xtrkcad.org/Wikka/HomePage

Also, I would be willing to help with a design, in my spare time. If
you're interested, please feel free to drop me a line at
krickman1 at carolina.rr.com

Kenneth Rickman