I sure would like to see a 4-8-0

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 21 22:21:24 EST 2008

Jim:
Most manufactures don't mind "crap" if the poducts sell well, but BLI had to dump the N&W products because of poor sales.
Remember that they tried to produce the N&W caboose and the H series PRR and N&W covered hoppers, but both were cancelled due to lack of reservations/support. Even in O scale there has been cancellations due to lack of support - ex. Sunset K's, PSC and Overland (only 15 orders) 4-8-0 M projects, and Golbal O scale EL2s (only 5 orders)
Stephen Rineair