RS3, GP9, and T6 (DL440)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 17 17:00:23 EST 2008

Fellow modelers:
I am working with a manufacture who is interested in doing the correct Phase III RS3 with the hood doors on the short hood per N&W #'s 300, 301, and 303 in the "as delivered" and Script herald. I am also working on a production of GP9 "Red Birds" and the Alco N&W and Chesapeake and Western T6's.
I am curious if there is interest in these products or shall I have them dropped.
I do not subscribe to the other forum, so if someone wants to post there, feel free.

Stephen Rineair