Powhatan Arrow

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 15 18:59:00 EST 2008

Hi Jimmy, thank you very much for the information. I plan to buy a brass
version of the model. I stopped buying die-cast and plastic models years ago. I
prefer brass for detail and accuracy to the prototype, but as I am an HO scale
brass collector, I never researched O scale that much. Most of what I have
seen lately are 3 rail and don't come close to the scaled prototype
measurements. I will look into the Williams model to see if it is accurate in scale.

Thank you, Brian Look
Woodbridge, Virginia