Numbering for BLI Class A

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 15 15:54:50 EST 2008

Soon after the Broadway Ltd. Models of the class A were available, in 2003, an Australian member who had bought an undecorated model enquired about suitable numbers. The reply was that as presented, only some of the class numbers would be correct. I have searched my records because I now have the same need, but cannot find the information that was given. Looking at the archives of topics posted on the list does not appear to have information so far back. Therefore could I request a repeat of the advice given, please? Either through the list, or direct if it is more convenient, to my email address which is:

tedmorag at talktalk.net

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ted Roberts, Stamford, UK