TRAIN ROOM LIGHTING

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 7 15:24:50 EST 2008

Jimmy have you given any thought to track lighting. I replaced my flours because of the fading impact they had on scenery and heavy maintenance. Have been very pleased. Easy to install, materials available at Lowe's or Home D. I have four tracks, individually switched with dimmers on each track on one 20 amp circuit. Currently have about 15 cans in use at present. The cans can be directed to highlight parts of the layout, bulbs range from 30 watts up so intensity can be controlled, cans can be easily adjusted to brighten and area under construction, etc. Color lens easy to insert into cans for effect. I do not use halogen bulbs because of their heat throw off. Best solution to lighting in 24 years. If you want more detail you can contact me offline at calvinr at northstate.net. Cal Reynolds.