Color of Vgn Trainmasters

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 2 15:50:14 EST 2008

Stephen;

According to the decal sheet for the VGN Trainmaster decals available through the Commissary, which are from Model Railroad Services, Railbox Yellow is the color to use.
Black is the only other color used on the TM's by VGN.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Russ Goodwin

To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgSubject: Color of Vgn TrainmastersDate: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:02:10 -0500From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Hi, hope someone can help me here on the Virginian Trainmasters what shade of yellow is a close match to that color from what I can tell in the pictures I have seen it appears to be a dark type of yellow . Also is the brown on it called rooftop brown or what any help here is appreciated

Stephen Daniel
Chesapeake ,va