Signals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 13 23:04:43 EST 2007

That is a great model! There is no clutter of wires or a kind of ³box²
behind the target to hide wires. I keep thinking that there is a way to use
LED¹s in a way where one lead is short and grounded to the back of the
target and the other lead forms a target bracket. Unfortunately, that would
tend to be a very labor-intensive proposition.

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Bob Folsom
N&W 1949
Clemson, SC