Modeling ideas

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 11 20:00:58 EST 2007

While I'm at it,
I think that a model of a class M would gather quite a bit of interest. Not just because of the Abingdon Branch, but in the steam era these old locomotives were still running yard service in most all the yards, correct? They would be right at home with our J's, A's, and Y6b's. Not to mention that Strasburg has a running M, and I'm sure they probably could sell an HO scale model of their 475 at their museum.

Sound could be optional I suppose. I'd prefer it with sound, but either way is fine with me. Let's just be sure they set the eccentric crank correctly! : ) (just kidding Ed!)

Ben Blevins