N&WHS Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 10 20:33:35 EST 2007

Yes, but will be they be doing these signals in HO as well?
Lois J. Ponton
Modeling Williamson in the 1950's

To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgSubject: Re: N&WHS Modeling CommitteeDate: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:59:54 -0500From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

"Just out of curiosity, how much interest is there in modeling N&W signals?"

Ben,
I would like to see some for the Atlas O scale signals.

"I know a manufacturer that wants to releaseN&W Cantilever Signal bridges and the only thingpreventing this is the lack of drawings, dimensionsand photos. I'm not currently in N&W country or I'd be all over getting this info!"

Well somebody send them a Christmas gift of "Norfolk & Western Signal Diagrams" from the N&WHS Commissary.
Jimmy Lisle