N&WHS Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 9 19:04:42 EST 2007

Mark Peele said:
I know a manufacturer that wants to release
N&W Cantilever Signal bridges and the only thing
preventing this is the lack of drawings, dimensions
and photos. I'm not currently in N&W country or I'd be
all over getting this info!

Mark Peele
Catonsville, MD

You do? Man, I'd love for someone to start making accurate N&W signals at all, much less a cantilever. I've been trying to figure out how to kitbash them out of Oregon Rail Supply parts. They have a Pennsylvania kit that will work for the N&W position light with some modification, but the CPL would be more work. There's nobody that makes the correct arm (background, head, whatever you wanna call it). You'd have to fill in the center lamp hole on the background, and the bottom arm, whew, that would be a lot of filling, drilling, and gluing to get them right depending on what type of signal you're modeling.

Just out of curiosity, how much interest is there in modeling N&W signals?

Ben Blevins